It's Moving Day! (Who cares about Valentine's Day - it's Moving Day!) After nearly 7 months of being back home, I'm back out of the parents' house today. Last night was the unofficial moving day, when we signed the rental paperwork and got our keys, and then christened the new apartment with our first gathering of friends, which was fun. (The agenda: pizza, drinks, and The Office trivia game, and touring the new place and finding out where the cable line is.) And I was quite happy! Been looking forward to this day for quite some time...
Also making me happy at the moment is this video. It's Carrie Underwood and David Cook performing a duet to Fleetwood Mac's "Go Your Own Way". It's a pretty fun little ditty and is making me smile while I'm typing this and it plays in the background. It's a song that makes me wanna karaoke... which I haven't done in ages.
Time to load my truck a bit now...
2 comments:
You were quite happy, huh? Yeah, the Andy kind of happy, you mean. ;)
Haha, that's right... so maybe the happiness trend started with me...
Post a Comment