Sunday, May 24, 2009

Success and Juevos

So Chris and I are sitting here at the Broken Yolk Cafe in PB after Kristen's graduation at SDSU (congrats Kristen!) and we've been looking for cool apps for our phones. And lo and behold, there's this great little app to blog from the iPhone! So this is my test. If this works, I'll probably be more apt to update, like when I'm out and about.

I have stuff to say about last night's outing that wasn't but became something else, and blogs that I need to read and comment on (I'm so behind on the times) but I'll do that at the comfort of my home and laptop. For now, I look forward to the California breakfast burrito. Mmmmmm...




-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

thesmallblondeone said...

Finally! An app that makes sense! I look forward to more frequent updates to come. ;)

poloair2303 said...

TOO BAD that it was a dubna burrito...but I bet yours was better thCali" (avacado) of my California burrito! Chumps! Oh well, good company at least and productive electronic distractions from actual conversations ;)

poloair2303 said...

I'm not sure what happened but my above post was suppose to say:

TOO BAD that it was a dubna burrito...but I bet yours was better THAN MIN THOUGH BECAUSE THEY FORGOT THE "Cali" (avacado) of my California burrito! Chumps! Oh well, good company at least and productive electronic distractions from actual conversation