Sunday, October 9, 2011

Short Bursts of Randomness: ...On Worship

Sometimes you're there singing, then suddenly hit by the relevance and magnitude of what you're singing. Tonight was one of those nights.

And if our God is for us, then what could ever stop us?
And if our God with us, then what could stand against?

A good reminder of His providence in times of uncertainty... in a time when so many seem to be touched by the words of Steve Jobs from his Stanford commencement address, yet remain unable to put his charges into action, to take a leap of faith and trust that He will still continue to connect the dots in that perfect way that we could never draw on our own.

I think I posted this song before, but to Chris Tomlin's version. Here's the band I heard tonight (from a previous service though, not from tonight's).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Nice post Ryan! so true :)