Every time I happen to catch a bit of "Dancing With the Stars" on TV, a little part of me wishes there was a TV show called "Dancing with the Data Analysts".
And I would want IN.
It just looks such so much fun! The routines, the glitz, the passion of certain dances and the whimsy of others. And it'd be a great workout. Now I don't know how well I'd actually do... but I have Asian in me, so I think with some dedication and a hot partner (*cough*Cheryl Burke*cough*) I'd make it to at least the halfway point.
Maybe I should look into ballroom dancing again, like I did a few years back. Even my old roommate confessed to taking some classes to experience something different, and if he can do it, I can certainly get back in the mix!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sooo...you're saying you want to wear sparkly outfits?
No, I can wear that whenever I damn well please. I just wanna be able to rock the tango and do the lift like in Dirty Dancing while wearing it. :P
Post a Comment