Tracks 4 and 15 on the "Spring Awakening" soundtrack, y'all. 4 and 15. (Thanks Jordan.)
I thought everything was on track for me to move out this Saturday. We gave the deposit, got furniture plans ready/ordered, I was so amped about it... looking forward to moving day... and making plans for being back outta the parent's nest again: plans to have TV Thursdays officially reinstated, being able to DVR our TV shows again, Rock Band / game nights, and hitting up McGregors after work and the gym on the weekends...
Well, just when you think things are going to work out a certain way, something else happens. Not necessarily something bad or something wrong. Just something happens that throws a wrench into plans.
And that wrench is... the bank taking the offer on the condo. The condo that I thought was not going to happen and had given up on, which led to deciding on the apartment.
We'll see what happens. The condo is the smart move, and it's in a nice location, has a great view of Cowles Mountain, and has everything we need (more than the apartment, but minus the cool neighbors and the bar down the hill). So we'll see that it completely goes through, and if it does then we can move out in mid-February.
Which isn't as good as moving out this Saturday. But fingers crossed that this all works out quickly...
You wanna laugh, it's too absurd...
2 comments:
Fingers are crossed!
They kept making fun of me, but I'm telling you, the songs really help!
Post a Comment