1. I'm moving! Finally. In one week, I'll be relocating to an apartment in Serra Mesa. It may not be the condo I'd been hoping for since I moved back home in July (although the condo could still happen later in the year), but I'm excited. Andy will be my roommate, we'll be in the same complex as my good friend Kasey, and friends can finally come over to hang, watch TV, have dinner, or play Rock Band/Halo/Wii... Oh, how I've missed having my own place.
2. I'm ready and waiting for Phase 2. What is this "Phase 2"? There's a possible job promotion at work, and Phase 1 (interview with the hiring manager) went pretty well. I was told Phase 2 is forthcoming, and I already received a call from the HR Recruiter regarding their need to prep a salary offer... still, nothing is guaranteed and I feel like thinking about the position too much will cause it all to backfire... but I really want the job.
3. I do not think Hilary Swank is hot. Attractive? Yes. Hot? No. Although it kinda pains me that I am not on the same side as Jim and Pam... heh.
4. Lea Michele (from the original Broadway cast of "Spring Awakening")? Hot.
5. "3hree 6ixty 5ive" Resolution #2 for 2009 - Act in another production / go on an actual audition. I miss theatre, I miss performing, and even if I don't actually get cast in something, I still want to say that I went on a legitimate theatrical audition. Been doing some research, should get in touch with my old HS drama teacher and see if she has any tips as well...
6. The Beach Boys' song "Kokomo" has been given a brand new life (in my mind), all thanks to "How I Met Your Mother" and Neil Patrick Harris's dancing eyebrows.
7. If you've never tried it, peppermint schnapps mixed with Bailey's is like Christmas in your mouth.
1 comment:
By the way, have I ever mentioned that I know someone who looks exactly like Lea Michele? I'll have to show you her picture some time. She's married thought, so don't get any ideas....
PS- Looks like someone discovered labels! Now all you have to do is have the list out on your page. :)
Post a Comment