- not being able to find parking at UCSD
- dealing with long lines at the box office at UCSD
- UCSD in general
- not having a washer and dryer, thus being forced to walk across the street to the laundromat
- spending $1.50 to wash a load (whatever happened to 75 cents)
- carrying two baskets of laundry home stacked on top of each other, and then tripping on the bloody sidewalk
- having a sprained/twisted/hurt ankle because of that aforementioned fall
- not being able to hit the gym because of said ankle
Bollocks. I'm going to listening to Track 15 now.
5 comments:
DUDE!! Did you not get the memo? Chris' house-o-laundry is open for business!!! You know the garage code and you can't beat our price ($0.00). Consider the sidewalk my booby trap, I hope you learned your lesson!
Booby trap, huh? Did you hire those two kids who conveniently happened upon the scene of the accident and helped me carry my laundry home too? ;)
Hmm, I may just take you up on that offer though... thanks man. Feel like crap.
Yeah, the kids were extra. Remember, 20 mins of heat, then 20 mins of ice (and do that 3x).
One thing though, casa-de-laundyalonous is BYOS (bring your own soap)...that's the only rule.
Off to gym for #2!
The rules are understood. I've got my soap and everything. Have fun at the gym! Tis inspiring.
Glad to see you're feeling better, TGO.
Post a Comment