Monday, December 7, 2009

5 Random Things

In lieu of sleep, I present 5 random things that have nothing to do with the 11 week recap I previously mentioned...

1. Do you ever wonder how things would be now if you hadn't broken up with your ex? Every now and then I wonder. It's only just a thought, not a "OMG what did I do?!?!" type of thing... granted, it's been years, but it's curious to think what paths I would've taken had we lasted longer than we did (which was only a few months).

2. Why have I still not seen "E.T." or any of the Indiana Jones movies yet? This would be an easy goal to remedy. I'll make this #12 on my "365" list.

3. I think one weekend I should just drive out to the Grand Canyon. Just because. Never seen it. Think it'd be fun to do so. And it is right there... kinda.

4. I'm really glad that there are some selections of sushi that I can actually enjoy now, since my friends like it. Mmm, crunchy roll! Maybe that's what I feel like for lunch tomorrow...

5. Aaaaaaand per Kristina's request, here's a link to the music video to "One Day", that I previously blogged about.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yes, you still need to see E.T. right away. Indiana Jones? Fun and harmless I guess, but not on the level of E.T.