I am computer-less at the moment, as my MacBook Pro has been sent to the Apple geniuses for repair. The best part of that is at least it's a free repair even though it's out of warranty by a month, thanks to the kind-hearted guy at the Genius Bar. Hopefully I'll have it back tomorrow. All it is - that I'm sure of - is the optical drive needs to be replaced. No wonder I couldn't burn CDs anymore...
But today was a good day! Started off with my Sunday beach run with my Team in Training mentor Heather. Did a 3.5 mile recovery run in PB, and then had breakfast at Kono's. Apparently they are known for their good grub, and I do not disagree. The "Little Breakfast" I had is not so little - wish I'd taken a picture! But it was great and now it'll be a meal for tomorrow - score...
Fit in my weight circuit at the gym, did my laundry, got some new polos, and then had a bro-evening with Chris. Had a great service at Flood, and capped it with dinner at Wahoos - no green sauce for me, thanks. ;)
Anyways - now to wind down and do a little reading perhaps before getting a good night's sleep.
-- Post From My iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment