I love Switchfoot. And in honor of their new CD coming out today, this post is dedicated to that CD, "Vice Verses". And here is the rocking song that kicks off the disc, "Afterlife". Switchfoot lyrics have a tendency to resonate with me, so when I heard this call to arms for the first time last week, I knew this CD would fast become a favorite of mine.
Every day a choice is made
Every day I choose my fate
And I wonder why would I wait 'til I die to come alive?
I'm ready now, I'm not waiting for the afterlife.
Of course, now I really want to see them in concert in LA in two weeks. Dangit.
But other than that, I'm reminded again to start living - to not just survive, but to thrive. Okay, I'm quoting from another new song of theirs. Anyways, now to figure out plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmmm, "plans."
Post a Comment